Legionella Risk Assessments
It is vitally important to assess the risk associated with Legionella Bacteria in water systems within buildings. This is the first step in the prevention of Legionella Bacteria proliferation.
The Risk Assessment will high-light any issues you may have with the water systems and recommend procedures to address them. We also provide a recommended control regime specific to your site to ensure you are fully compliant
What will you Legionella risk assessment include;
- It will outline the current condition of the water systems and whether the water storage is hygienic, and compliant with the Water Supply
- (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
- It will check whether water temperatures are satisfactory for the control of Legionella bacteria.
- Digital photographs of assets.
- AutoCAD schematic drawings of water systems.
- The legionella risk assessment will define any remedial actions required to achieve compliance with the ACOPL8 guidance.
- The legionella risk assessment provides a schedule for on-going monitoring.
- You will be provided with a clear understanding of how the ACOP l8 guidelines relate directly to your site and will have proof to show external agencies that you are taking the correct course of action.
Need a quotation?
Get in touch with Safe Aqua on 01978 806252 for a free no obligation quotation or complete the form below.